"I can go the distance," said Herc.

"I can go the distance," said Herc.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

2012 Summer Bucket List

Hm... what should I do this summer? If you've read much of this blog, you know I love lists. Here is mine (so far):


  1. Do an absolutely randomly insane thing, like sky dive or cliff jump.
  2. Visit those silly roommates who are leaving me for Provo this summer.
  3. Rock climb outdoors.
  4. Climb 5.9
  5. Twilight Concert Series. They seriously need to post the schedule soon. I am getting antsy.
  6. Memorize 1 song on the guitar each week.
  7. Read at least one book a week. I need to catch up!!
  8. On that note, finish the John Adams biography (this is allowed an exception because it will take longer than a week).
  9. In order to make me stick with the goal, I will post a review of the weekly book and report on the song on this blog every week.
  10. See the Dark Knight Rises.
  11. Go to Freedom Fire to see Kansas. Yeah, baby!
  12. Longboard every Saturday or Sunday. I consider longboarding OK for Sunday, provided it is not to the store or some other commandment-breaking activity.
  13. Daily picture. -Post that on the blog, too.
  14. Throw a rocking awesome bachelorette party for my best friend, Elise. (Girl, do Amber and I have plans for you!)
  15. Go to an assortment of festivals, including the Llama Festival in Spanish Fork on July 14.
  16. Travel to SW Utah to watch the total eclipse of the sun May 20!
  17. Go star gazing. :)
  18. Work on my family history project of awesomeness.
  19. Go on a road trip with my girlfriends.
  20. Reunite with a lost friend.
  21. The 1812 Overture at WSU (with real cannons and the Utah Symphony!).
And that, dear folks, will be my summer. What are your plans?

No comments: