Here are some of my resolutions for the year 2011:
1. Try all the fruits that are in the produce section.--Slowly working on that one. I've done coconut (not a fruit but it was so darn interesting I had to try one), tamarind--Does soda count?, oranges, apples, limes, kiwis... every time I buy a mango I fail to eat it before it goes bad.
2. Learn to drive stick shift.--In the process. I've had three lessons!
3. Figure out where I want to intern.--Stalled.
4. Go to the gym at least once a week.--Failed so far. It's turned into Do Something Physical At Least Once A Week.
5. Go on a road trip.--Success! Spring Break.
6. Always be reading a book.--Pretty good so far, except I'd like to read the books faster. I think my boss would appreciate it if I returned the demo books back faster.
7. Go to bed by 12:30 on normal nights. (That one may take a little patience and work)--I'm failing as I write this. It's almost 3 in the morning.
8. Do the 365 pictures thing.--Failed. I couldn't even finish the 30 days thing.
9. Go out of my way to be friendly to people.--Not sure??
10. Blog more.--Ha! I'm getting better. Especially since it's part of my job.
- Learn to longboard.--Doing great! I need to go out more, though.
- Read one article a week from the conference Ensign.--I was doing good... now I'm not.
- Make new friends.--Check!
- Hike every week.--This goes along with #4 on the previous list.
- Go to a concert.--Does the Beach Boys count?
Rats. I need to go to bed or I'll fall asleep during the Beach Boys concert. Nighty night.