My theme songs for life.
Some of them sound pretty depressing in retrospect. That's okay. It's who I am.
I also think in colors. That's why these songs are multicolored.
- "She's So High" by Tal Bachman
- "Mixed Tape" by Jack's Mannequin
- "A Place in This World" by Taylor Swift
- "Broken Hearts, Torn Up Letters, and the Story of a Lonely Girl" by Lostprophets
- "Rooftops" by Lostprophets
- "Last Train Home" by Lostprophets
- "When You Were Young" by the Killers
- "Picture to Burn" by Taylor Swift
- "Change Your Mind" by All American Rejects
- "Night Drive" by All American Rejects
- "Mary's Song" by Taylor Swift
- "Must Have Done Something Right" by Relient K
- "Chances" by Five For Fighting
- "When I Look At You" from The Scarlet Pimpernel
- "Into the Fire" from The Scarlet Pimpernel
- "Land of Chocolate" by Death By Chocolate
- "Seventeen Ain't So Sweet" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
- "Damn Regret" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
- "Miles Apart" by Yellowcard
- "I Should Have Been After You" by Rooney
- "Crooked Teeth" by Death Cab for Cutie
- "5 Years Time" by Noah and the Whale
- "Come Away" by Crash Kings
- "She Takes Me High" by We the Kings
- "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas
- "Time to Time" by Fictionist
- "Hello Brooklyn" by All Time Low
- "Shine" by Anna Nalick
- "Always Love" by Nada Surf
- "Songbird" by Eva Cassidy
- "Space Doggity" by Jonathan Coulton
- "Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble
- "Pork and Beans" by Weezer
I found this on Sparknotes while procrastinating. That's all I ever do, in fact. =/
ADreamerWithAPen: If I could be any person, dead or alive (or fictional, I'm assuming), I would be the protagonist of a Stephanie Meyer novel. Here's why:
1. The worst thing that would ever happen to me is that I would get everything I ever wanted. Or I would just trip a lot.
2. Dan Bergstein would finally get to blog about how epically amazing one of SMeyer's characters were.
3. I would make sure that all of the werewolves had jetpacks, and awesomesauce coated battles with zombies, robots, ninjas, and zombie robot ninjas. Uh-huh.
4. If I had a child, I would name it Optimus Beyonce.
5. I would get tons of unexplainable, unnecessary super powers. This would the ability to turn invisible, see through walls, shoot lazer beams, bake blueberry muffins with my mind, vomit jetpack fuel (for all of my werewolf buddies), transport Dan Bergstein to me, and, of course, the power to move sideways quickly.
Bah, ha, ha, ha.